Saturday, March 12, 2011

Helm - Painting Pledge

Over the past couple of months I haven't been able to paint or model much. I notice that not having the time to paint or put together my models really doesn't curb my spending habits when it comes to picking up new models.

Right now I have several armies that need finishing. I've been inspired by others who have undergone a painting pledge and come out fairly successful with it.

As of Sunday, March 13, 2011 I will buy no more models until all of my current armies are 100% completely painted! I'll define "completely painted" as painted to a standard I am happy with and sealed in varnish.

I'll take it one army at a time starting with LOTRSBG Uruk Hai.

This is going to be a hard promise to keep, I love buying new plastic and metal! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant, good luck! And glad to hear you're starting with the Uruks, looking forward to seeing the whole army painted!

    ReplyDelete